1929 marks the beginning of Lucas Farms.
Faithon P. Lucas began purchasing property fulfilling a dream
of his to own productive land. A leader in soil conservation
Mr. Lucas set to work improving the farm to ensure quality production
for his Dallas restaurant the Lucas B&B. In time he acquired
1500 acres that supported meat processing facility, poultry
operation, and 600-cow dairy. During the summer months fruits
and vegetables were harvested filling all the needs for the
B&Bs pantry. Through five generations of thoughtful
stewardship, Mr. Lucas philosophies have endured, culminating
in Lucas Farms Master Planned Community.